EGATEC 2013 – 2nd European Gas Technology Conference “Imagine Gas innovation”, hosted by AFG.
Natural gas will continue to increase its position as a major fuel in the European energy mix in the foreseeable future. Imaginative gas innovations will play an important role inspiring a clean energy future.
For this 2nd edition, the conference focuses on how gas is one of the best competitive options in an innovating and boiling energy world. Some of the selected topics are:
- The role of gas in a low carbon energy mix
- Smart metering and demand management
- Energy market and energy systems
- Energy efficiency and gas utilizations
- Safe operation of infrastructures
- Mobility including LNG as fuel
- Bio-methane and green gas
- Power to gas
- Gas quality
Exhibition and speakers
The conference features an innovation exhibition. European and international keynote speakers will give some insights on future trends in a fast changing economical and geopolitical environment where energy sources, and gas among those, definitely play a crucial role.
Technical presentations will be given by international experts.
The event is jointly organized by MARCOGAZ, GERG, GDF SUEZ and AFG.
30-31 May 2013
PARIS - FRANCE