EGATEC 2019 – 4th European Gas Technology Conference “Gas in the Future European Energy Mix”, hosted by Gasunie.
EGATEC 2019 presented and discussed technology-focused options covering the role of gas in the future European energy mix. This topic is high-profile in some European countries, in particular in The Netherlands where Slochteren gas will be phased out within 10 years. The venue is on top of the Slochteren Gasfield and close to innovative developments in the Dutch Gas Sector.
Subjects for the conference include:
- Natural gas in Groningen and The Netherlands
- The utilization of natural and renewable gases/ hybrid solutions
- The role of gas in mobility
- The impact of injecting renewable gases in the natural gas system
- Decarbonizing natural gas
Also a tour in the region along a number of interesting, innovative projects was organized.
6 - 8 Nov 2019