9th Pipeline Maintenance and Integrity Management Conference
In October 14th and 15th, the 9th Pipeline Maintenance and Integrity Management online event is bringing together technical and strategic leaders from major gas companies, pipeline owners/operators and gas TSO to brainstorm on major challenges in pipeline integrity and adopting optimal maintenance strategies for smooth operations.
This year’s event will have a focus on technical aspects such as pipeline integrity management, maintenance and inspection processes, crack assessment, corrosion prevention and upgraded technologies application as well as look at the impact of Hydrogen, biogases into the existing pipeline systems.
Some of the topics to be covered during the event include:
- Re-inspection intervals for gas transmission network.
- How to manage the integrity of pipelines with a pipeline risk & integrity management software solution.
- Challenges and solutions for difficult to pig applications.
- Impact of pressure cycle induced fatigue on stress corrosion cracking.
- Upgraded technologies for integrity management.
- Re-purposing a high-pressure natural gas pipeline system for hydrogen.
- The use of additives in fuels transported through pipelines.
- Achieving excellence in maintaining pipeline assets – A stitch in time, saves nine
Registration is open here.
14 - 15 October 2021
ONLINE EVENT ORGANIZED BY PROSPEROEVENTS IN PARTERSHIP WITH MARCOGAZ