Hydrogen & P2X 2023 Conference
MARCOGAZ will be partnering with the 4th European Hydrogen & P2X 2023 Conference, which is coming with newly researched agenda, trending industry news, excellent speakers & technical insights. The conference will take place on 14-15 June in Copenhagen.
Decarbonisation of hard-to-abate sectors as well as clean mobility and green energy generation are
some of the goals set in Europe and hydrogen is key to comply with this progress.
As 2022 was a breakthrough time for hydrogen industry, this year the Conference will be focusing on topics like latest regulations and policies, transformation of existing grids and building new ones, hydrogen storage technologies, industrial applications of hydrogen, generation of clean energy and decarbonization of transport.
These are the key topics that will be addressed during the Conference:
- Overview of national hydrogen strategies
- REPower EU plan, RED III directive and other European regulations impact on hydrogen
- European state funding of IPCEI as booster of hydrogen value chain
- Managing CAPEX and OPEX of H2 and P2X projects
- Russian-Ukraine conflict and its impact on energy market
- Certification of hydrogen origin
- Case studies of latest P2X and hydrogen projects in Europe
- Converting distribution grids and transforming fossil fuels infrastructure to be hydrogen-ready
- Latest advancements in hydrogen storage and trasportation
- Hydrogen as an energy carrier for mobility – decarbonizing transport
- Monitoring and safety issues in hydrogen storage
4th European Conference Hydrogen & P2X 2023 will bring together top-level experts from gas
producers, chemical and mobility industries representatives, power companies, business analytics,
government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, projects representatives,
transportation companies, technology providers, equipment manufacturers, renewable energy
consultancies and others.
During this 2-day event rich in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the green hydrogen and P2X industry. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get an opportunity to network and exchange views with industry leaders.
14 - 15 JUN 2023